We’re excited to announce that on the 25th July we’ll be hosting a special, one-off event at the fantastic Derby Quad in Derby city centre – and we’d love for you to join us.
This experiential, immersive event takes place throughout the day with two sessions containing slightly different agendas based on industry-specific requirements.
These sessions will take place between 8am to 11am and again between 1pm to 4pm — with the afternoon’s focus being the business benefits of new technologies and effective data management within the automotive industry.
Why attend our event?
- A packed agenda with excellent speakers from the field of technology, fraud and cyber security
- An interactive look into the relevance and impact of the ‘Internet of Things’ and how it will be implemented worldwide
- Great opportunities to collaborate and network with likeminded individuals and businesses with the chance to make new contacts
- It’s FREE to attend – meaning you can benefit from all of the above and more with no cost to the individual or business
Speakers and topics throughout the day include:
- Tony Sales, We Fight Fraud – Fraud today and fraud tomorrow
- William Taaffe, RDS Big Data Solutions – Internet of Things
- Steve Freeman, MHA and Debra Martin, Geldards LLP – Valuing your business
- Andy Scothern, eCommonSense – Improving eCommerce
- Malwina Bartosiak, FP Solutions – Reporting Dashboard
There will be a number of key takeaways from some of the most critical and business-relevant areas of digital technology – including: The effect that fraud can have on a business; How to increase the efficiency of the business; How to improve your customer’s experience.
We’ll also be taking the opportunity to unveil and launch our RDS Black Box™ solution, which we think will be a real game-changer for our clients and the wider business community.
We don’t want to give too much away ahead of the launch, but the RDS Black Box™, in a nutshell, is an innovative management information system that consolidates data and allows businesses to use it to their strategic advantage – which could prove crucial in keeping your business ahead of the competition.
Andy Flinn, our CEO, is looking forward to the event and said: “Our local community is full of smart and successful industry leaders so this event will give us all an opportunity to learn, share ideas and grow with one another. We’re excited to officially launch the RDS Black Box™ as it will drive positive change and efficiency in business.
“At RDS, we are passionate about technology and want businesses to embrace the ever-evolving industry as well as use it to their advantage. There are also plenty of challenges around cyber security and customers would like to see confidence in corporate infrastructures and undivided efforts into providing the best service they can, without having to worry about security elements.
“Of course businesses have their own strategies and internal knowledge but it’s great to all come together under one roof to learn and develop with each other and this event that we are hosting will do just that.”
To book a place at the RDS Black Box™ launch event, please follow the link below: